Monday, February 27, 2012

Hitachi Magic Wand

I know this particular wand is nothing new and many of you have probably already played with one, but I just got my first one. I have been waiting to write about it until I used it alone and during sex. So, the big question is, "did it get me off??" Yes it did, unlike any other vibrator ever has, over and over again.

Compare and Contrast
I found that the vibration it produced was very different than what I was used to. I have used lots of different kinds of battery powered vibrators, very successfully. The problem is they all have tiny motors. They get the job done but they just can't produce the deep penetrating vibrations the Hitachi can. I had no idea the difference it would make. Not to mention that it plugs into your wall socket so it wont lose power over time.
Another perk of the Hitachi is that it as all kinds of add-ons you can get. You can find attachments that turn it into an insertable as well as huge array of other fun accessories. I think my favorite, and maybe my next purchase, is a pillow you can insert the wand into so you can straddle the wand and grind on it however you like. It just looks like so much fun to me. Or, I could just save myself the money and make one.... dun, dun, duuunnnn!

Used Alone
I have to admit the first time I used it for just my pleasure I was so intimidated by its size, its HUGE! I had to have my partner use it on me. I came within literally 30 seconds. I was thinking to myself, "ok I'm done, that was awesome". But, no, my partner had other ideas. He went on and gave me orgasm after orgasm. They were maybe 10 seconds apart. I am multi-orgasmic, so everyone may not achieve the same results, but it's worth a shot.

Partner Use
This, if applied at the right time, can be so much fun. Near the end of a session when you can feel things coming to their climatic end, grab your friend Hitachi. For penis in vagina sex it's kinda cool because it turns your partner's penis into a vibrator, at least it feels like one. From what I am told it's pretty nice for the penis as well. As I am in a monogamous hetero relationship I am not going to comment on the applications for our gay and lesbian users. I can only imagine the possibilities, and I do on a regular basis.

I have heard some people voice concerns about it being a possible mood killer. All the fumbling around pulling out your toys and what not. I have one piece of advice for you people, plan ahead! Keep it in an easy place to get to. Mine stays at the side of my bed plugged in at all times. Get an extension cord if you have to. The fun and excitement of "spicing it up" from time to time is important to any couple's sex life. Seriously though, if you think taking the time to give your partner an amazing orgasm "ruins the mood" you are dead wrong.

To sum up, the Hitachi Magic Wand is an amazing piece of equipment that everyone should have. It is extremely versatile and deserves at least a test run. It is so much better than your everyday run-of-the-mill battery powered vibrator and only experiencing it will prove it to you. If you buy one and you don't like it, (there are a rare few that don't) it still makes an excellent, non-sexual muscle massaging device. I mean, that is what it was originally made to be anyway. So, there is nothing to lose. Go get one today. And if you don't want to venture into your local sex shop I'll be nice and leave you a link so you can buy it online and it will be delivered to you in one of those nice nondescript boxes.

Shop well and have fun. Please leave me a comment and tell me your stories with your Hitachi.

1 comment: